Your Island Connection, our property management friends, are doing all they can and taking the proper precautions to make sure your vacation rental is fully disinfected upon your arrival. They are using EPA approved disinfectants throughout the house and making sure “high touch” surfaces are disinfected multiple times throughout the cleaning. All linens and towels will be laundered off-site with our commercial laundry service company. That being said to be sure all beds are made with fresh sheets beds will not be made this summer – all CLEAN sheets will be folded at the end of each designated bed and extras will be left in the house if needed.
Some of our local favorites offering physically (not socially) distanced offerings:
- Cook’s Lobster & Ale House offers take out and will deliver to the end of their driveway (aka 4 Wentworth Lane), including cocktails.
- Morse’s Cribstone Grill should offer take out and maybe delivery to 4 Wentworth Lane.
- Flight Deck Brewing Company in Brunswick will deliver to Harpswell on most week days, order online ahead of time!
- Gurnet Trading Co on Route 24 (10 minutes away) has an excellent take out menu & great lobster rolls.
- Island Candy Company on Orr’s Island is offering take out- excellent truffles, childhood candies, and ice cream!
- Wild Oats Bakery in Brunswick has physically distanced pick up. Their chicken pot pie and breakfast sandwiches are worth every calorie.
- Salt Cod Cafe offers online ordering and physically distanced ordering & pick up. Excellent iced tea & breakfast sandwiches you can walk to!
- Lastly, get your lobster magnets and fudge from Land’s End Gift Shop, the store is closed but they can bring it out to you!